Thursday, July 17, 2014

Things are happening to fast

I know, it's taken me more then a day to get back here and finish up my reopening post.  In all honesty, I thought I'd be able to continue like I was before, but fate and world events have interfered.  For the fate part of it, my cancers are still doing well and the chemo treatments seem to be working.  But the liver and prostate cancers are not advancing and in some ways have begun to recede. Bt now I have a new tumor on my wrist that has my doctors concerned.  It's thought to be something called a Shwannoma tumor and is impacting my ulnar nerve, causing me pain and numbness along the lower left arm.  if it is what the doctors think it is, the likelihood of it being malignant are about 1 in a 100 in my favor.  If it's something else, all bets are off.  So, for all my Christian friends, please keep me in your prayers.  For my non-believers, keep me in your thoughts.  I can use all the help I can get. 

Now on to world events.  Man, where do I start?  Well lets go with the big news today, a civilian air liner was shot down today in the Ukraine, by person or persons unknown.  The why such a civilian plane was doing flying over a combat zone hasn't been answered and is beyond my ability to understand.  The tally of dead stands at 295 with, supposedly, 23 Americans on board.  No one claiming responsibility as yet, lots of finger pointing and no real answers.  Sort of like that Korean jet, flight 007, the Russians shot down back in the 1990's.  Oh! Oh!  My bad.

Next is the recent report that several nations are joining forces and forming their answer to the world bank.  Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have formed a group knows as BRICS to do the exact same job as the world bank, under American leadership has provided for decades.  This is another attempt to undermine the dollar and kick it off the stage as the replacement currency for so many countries.  If/when the dollar collapses, the economic chaos that will follow it here will be breathtaking to behold.  I envision unemployment to soar as high or higher then it did in the big crash of 1929.  Prices for food are already skyrocketing, some items are up over 19% since January of this year, as well as gas and electricity.  If this doesn't scare you into getting busy or busier preparing, nothing I can say will change your mind.  Me, I'm stocking up on more food, ammo and medical supplies.  And getting more silver as a hedge for when the greenback is no longer acceptable for anything except toilet paper.  Gold is OK, but not as useable in that sort of situation.

Israel and Gaza are still at it.  You'd think that after losing every war they started against the Israeli's since 1948, even the ragheads would see that it's pointless and either learn to accept the Isreali's as neighbors or just to ignore them entirely.  I'm certain those in Israel would love for either option to become fact.

Finally, the count of dead international bankers is still climbing.  Not sure what the current count is, but it has to be over 30 by now.  Way to many suicides and unexplained deaths to be random acts or coincidence.  Something is going on in the international banking industry and it's scaring the bejeezes out of a lot of people.  Maybe they got world on the BRICS group?  Don't know, but this has been going on sine the end of last year and shows of sign of slowing down.

A couple of changes to the way the blog will work.  I will post some survival news and techniques, from time to time.  But mostly I'll have news that may be "overlooked" by the lame stream media or under emphsized by them.  For whatever reason.  Everything is now out in the open, if we keep our eyes open and brain in gear.  It's scattered across the news,  both conventional and conservative, but it's there.  All we need to do is collect it, put it together and present it in a rational form.  To do that I need everyone's help.  I need that feedback I was not getting the last time I tried this and I need you questioning my conclusions.  I'm not all seeing or all knowing, so I'll need and rely on feedback from my readers.  Again, you can not comment here in the blog itself.  However, you can e-mail me at either of my e-mail addresses and I'll answer them here and quote the source of the response back to you.  Unless you wish to remain unknown, at which time I'll say the question/comment comes from and un-named source.  So, lets try this again and, hopefully, I'll get more back from you guys and keep the blog lively and relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment