Sunday, July 20, 2014

Today's happenings

Today was a good day for me.  Met with a group of dedicated patriots and taught a class on food storage and attended a class on formations and hand signals.  I never realized how much I had forgotten of my old army skills until the younger vets taught the class and remembrances came flooding back.  Then, as they got kitted up and headed out on a 5 mile hike that my knees won't let me even try to do, I packed up my show and tell items and headed into town to visit a couple of gun sores.  One was closed, but at the other I found a fantastic deal, a used Glock 23 with night sights and 4 magazines for under $500.  The gun is in excellent condition, almost new, and it is a Glock.  They almost never break and, if they do, spare parts are available everywhere to fit it myself.  Also ordered 2 extra extended round magazines from Glock to give my son and I a little extra firepower.  He has a Glock 22, also in .40 S&W.  All in all, a very good day.

On the world situation, things haven't changed much and the little they did change was for the worse. The Israeli's are still kicking butt in Gaza and the Ukraine and Russia are still pointing fingers at each other for the blame in the downed Malaysian plane.  The biggest news is sliding under cover and unnoticed by the generally dumb public, mostly because the lame stream media chooses to not publish or analyze the reports.  But 5 countries have decided to go their own way and start their own version of the world bank.  Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have signed an agreement to form a new money source for 3rd world countries.  Once that is in place, the attack on the dollar as the world's reserve currency will gain force and will, eventually, cause the dollar to collapse.  When the dollar collapses, money you have in the bank, stock market or various mutual funds will be worthless.  The dollar is already on life support and any move against it will cause it to go into cardiac arrest and the governments ability to revive it is suspect at the best and non-existant at the worst.  That's why I am constantly advising all my friends to get as far out of greenbacks as possible.  Get into stored foods, firearms and ammunition, precious metals such as gold and/or silver.  Anything that will retain it's value after the crash.  Personally I prefer silver over gold, better value in a smaller package, especially when the ability to get change from a vendor is nonexistent.  The difference is buying a loaf of bread for a silver dime that costs less then $20 and using a 1/10 oz. gold coin to buy the same item, but at a cost of $60 or more.  Do not expect the vendor to have the ability to make change so you can keep your costs within reason.

Keep a close eye on China.  They are up to their eyebrows in most of the worlds trouble spots and no one is really looking at them.  Period.  This new BRICS group that the Chinese government helped organize without our media catch ever a whiff of it. 

Everything going on right now seem to be parts of a well thought out plan.  I'm not 100% sure what that plan is, but I am sure it ends in the destruction of America as we know it.  So I stand by my original thoughts that we may not make it to the November elections and if we somehow do, I am positive that we won't see the elections in 2016 happen.  This whole thing is coming to a head and, like a bad boil on our bottoms, will either burst on it's own or have to be lanced to drain it.  And the lancing will need to be done by the steady hands of patriots.  Either way it will end before we know or are really ready for it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment